Making new friends in a neighborhood can be intimidating. Others have established their social structure without you, and you're the outsider. With time, patience, and a little care you'll meet people and fit in.
The area is booming with fireworks, parades and festivals all over Riverside. Here is a guide to Independence Day celebrations.
We all wish to do our part to help conserve water during drought months.
If you are wondering what guidelines are in place for water usage, read on…
• Three Days a week during warmer months (April- October)
• Not more than 15 minutes per irrigation zone
• Watering between 6PM and 10 AM
• Watering to the point of run off or watering streets prohibited
• Irrigation and plumbing leaks fixed within 72 hours
• Restaurants to provide water only by request
• Hotels shall provide options of not having towels/linens washed daily
• Construction operations receiving water shall not use water unnecessarily
For more information read the full restrictions guideline at
Watch this short video to learn water saving tips!