CalFresh is a program to assist low income individuals and households to purchase nutritional food and increase their current food budget. Further information about this program and how to sign up will be available at this seminar.
If you wish to sign up for this program that day you are required to bring the following items for enrollment:
- Picture Identification – Driver’s license or an I.D. card or a health card or other identification.
- Proof of Status – Resident alien card or other proof of immigration status.
- Social Security Cards – For each person in the Household.
- Proof of Income – Pay stubs, award letters, child support checks, etc.
- Proof of Housing and Utility Cost – Rent receipts, mortgage coupons and utility bills, etc.
Be sure to attend on Thursday, May 22nd 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. in North Town Hall to learn more about this program.
Please click on the file below to view and print your copy of the Office on Aging CalFresh Seminar Flyer.